GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees are charged by per session / workshops. Payment must be made in full at time of registration to secure a spot in the workshop. A student will not be entitled to attend the workshop unless full payment has been received.
- Parents/guardian are requested to keep their child at home if he or she has a cold, fever or any infectious diseases. In the case where a Medical certificate is provided, we will refund for that workshop that was unattended.
- Kindly inform us at least 24 hours in advance by SMS or email if your child is unable to attend class due to a valid reason, failing which the lesson will be forfeited.
- We will not be liable for replacement lessons for students who fail to attend classes for reasons beyond our control i.e. force majeure.
- We will not accept liability for loss of, damage to, student’s personal belongings while in attendance at the art studio
- We will not use student or parent/guardian details for any purpose other than in normal administration of its enrichment business.
- The enrolling parent/guardian is required to notify us of any change to the student’s particulars as per this registration form. All correspondence will be sent to the current email address and we accept no responsibility for undelivered correspondence.
- We reserves the right to include, delete or amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Respective Terms and Conditions, for courses registered, as specified by course providers applies (listed below) together with the above Teach-Us How terms and conditions.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS